One. Special Reminding
1. This agreement has marked any terms that may have a signficant relation with your rights and interests in bold letters, so please read carefully.
2. Several terms in this agreement may be adjusted according to practical business needs, and will be published by notice on the website. If you continue to use and accept the service of the website, those behaviors will be seen as that you have fully read, understood and accept the adjusted agreement. If you don't agree to any adjusted agreement content, you have the right to stop using the services of the website
1. The members of this website should be natural persons, legal persions or other organizations with full capacity for civil rights and independent legal liability. If you don't have those, please stop your registration. Otherwise, you are responsible for any results that comes with the registration.
2. This website forbids any natural person, legal person or organization whose membership has been permanently canceled from using this website again.
Three. Registration terms
1. If you apply for registration as a member, you must abide by te following rules:
(1) True, accurate, immediate and complete registration information are required, including your name, contact address, phone number, email address.
(2) Maintain and update the registration information so as to maintain its authenticity, accuracy, immediacy and integrity.
2. If you register as a member on this website on behalf of other natural persons, legal persons or other organizations, you should declare and warrant that you are authorized and have the right to bind the foregoing legal entity to this Agreement.
3. In the registration process, you can choose a login name and password independently. You should keep your login name and password properly, and be responsible for all actions performed through that account.
4. You should modify the login name, contact information, password or cancel the account of this website which has been registered.
1. When using this website, you must abide by the laws and regulations of the country, the relevant agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of this website, and you must not use this website to engage in any illegal activities.
2. You are independently responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, instantaneity, integrity and legitimacy of all information (contents includes but not limited to personal information, business information; forms include but not limited to words, pictures and videos) published through this website.
3. Any notification on this website will be sent to your e-mail address in form of e-mail. This website has the right to send all kinds of business information related to the services provided by this website through the contact information provided by you (including e-mail, mobile phone number, etc.). If you refuse to receive the above business information, you must notify this website in writing.
4. The following information is prohibited on this website:
(1) Derogatory remarks about religion, race or gender; information containing obscenity, pornography, insults, libel, etc.
(2) Information infringing any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, reputation or other rights;
(3) Any other information that violates national laws and regulations, rules and agreements, etc.
5. The website will verify, audit, publish or delete the information submitted by members in accordance with relevant laws and regulations as well as the operating rules of the website, but it can not fully guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy of the information released by members.
6. This website contains links with other websites and does not control these websites and the resources they provide. So it does not make any commitment to the authenticity, accuracy, instantaneity and integrity of the content, advertising, services and product information on the linked websites, and does not assume any legal responsibility for the linked websites.
7. You agree that the Website has free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and full licensing and re-licensing rights throughout the world to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate company information, product information or other information (including, but not limited to, text, pictures, videos) that is published by you and is publicly available on the Website. You also agree that this website has rights to derivative works, disseminate, perform and display the foregoing (whole or part), and/or incorporating the foregoing into any other form of work, media, or technology, whether currently known or subsequently developed. At the same time, you agree that the website is free from any legal liability arising from the information provided by you without changing the substance of the information.
Five. Information Collection
It is free to register free membership and use corresponding services.
Seven. The Handling of Disputes, Conflicts and Complaints
1. You agree that in the course of using this website, when you find any facts that may infringe upon yourself or the rights of this website, you should inform this website and provide relevant supporting materials. You shall be liable for loss caused by incorrect complaints to the website or the third party.
2. This website has the right to accept and deal with disputes, conflicts and complaints arising from the use of this website or product rights between you and other members or third parties. It has the right to contact you by e-mail and other means to inform the other party of the situation. You are obliged to provide relevant information within a specified time after receiving the notification from this website to understand and deal with disputes, conflicts and complaints. Otherwise, this website has the right to unilaterally and independently judge whether the complaints and/or reimbursement claims made by other members or third parties against you are tenable and to settle unfavorable issues for you. Fruit. If this website judges that other members or third parties claim for compensation, you should pay in time, at the same time, this website has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your relevant website services or refuse you to use this website in any form. This website is not responsible for any reduction in service caused by it.
3. Since this website is not a national authority such as a judicial authority, you should fully understand and acknowledge that the ability of the website to identify evidence and handle disputes is limited, and the ability to accept, handle disputes, disputes and complaints is entirely based on your authorization, without guaranteeing that the results of the processing meet your expectations, and without assuming any responsibility for the results of the processing. In addition, this website has the right to decide whether to participate in the handling of disputes.
4. If the legal documents in force confirm that you have committed an illegal action or breach of this agreement or the website itself determines that you are suspected of having committed an illegal action or breach of this agreement, the website has the right to expose your illegal acts and make appropriate treatment, including but not limited to suspension, termination of your services, permanent prohibition of your use of this website.
Eight. Suspension and Termination
1. The website has the right to suspend or terminate its related services or refuse you to use the website in any form without bearing any responsibility to you, and the Website reserves the right to hold you liable.
(1) The information you provide is untrue, incomplete, untimely and inaccurate.
(2) Using this web to distribute repeated information and to publish information prohibited or restricted by national laws and regulations and other information which is not within the scope of the member's business or is not related to the services of this website.
(3) Unauthorized delivery of large amounts of information that is not relevant to the business.
(4) To release commercial information and conduct business activities in the name of other enterprises;
(5) Plan to destroy or attack the integrity of the computer system or network of the website, or attempt to access the computer system or network of the website without authorization.
(6) The use or provision of any computer virus, disguised sabotage program, computer worm, timer bomb program or other destructive program containing the destruction, interference, interception or encroachment of any system, data or personal data.
(7) Embezzlement of others' accounts on this website.
(8) To sell or authorize the use of the account without the consent of the website.
(9) Any fraudulent activity related to this website.
(10) Any infringement of intellectual property rights on this website.
(11) Other acts in violation of national laws and regulations, rules and regulations, relevant agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of this website.
2. The Website has the right to suspend or terminate your using services or accounts on the basis of reasonable suspicion and notification by e-mail. This website bears no responsibility for this.
3. Once your membership has been terminated, you will not be able to publish any information on this website, nor can you allow others to publish information on behalf of you; your registration information and all relevant information on this website will be deleted or discarded; at the same time, the website reserves the right to hold you liable for the actions before the termination of your membership.
Nine. Declaration of responsibility
1. This website does not guarantee that the website has no interference, no fault, nor does it guarantee the use of any effect. This website is not responsible for the unavailability of access between you and the server of this website due to human or non-human factors. You agree to independently bear the loss caused by unexpected interruption of the website, delays in operation or transmission, computer viruses, network connection failures, unauthorized access, etc.
2. This website does not assume any responsibility for temporary closure due to force majeure (including, but not limited to, natural disasters, strikes or riots, chaos, wars, government actions, and the particularities of the Internet, including hacker attacks, interruptions in Internet connectivity or system failures, effects of technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, and government regulations, claims, lawsuits, losses or damages arising from the use of the Website by Members in violation of the relevant agreements, rules of the Website or the rights of Members in violation of any laws or third parties. Damage.ns affecting the normal operation of the network) and other reasons not caused by this website, resulting in delay or failure to perform this site. However, this website should inform you immediately after the occurrence of force majeure and take measures to do its utmost to reduce the loss that may be caused to you.
3. Any claims, claims, lawsuits, losses or damages arising from the use of the website by members' violation of the relevant agreements, rules of the website or members' violation of any laws or third parties' rights. Member shall agree to make compensation and eliminate loss to this website and its employees as well as its obligees.
4. This website can not guarantee the authenticity, timeliness, security and correctness of the information published by members. Members should bear the risk of using this website independently. This website wants you to be careful and use common sense when using websites.
Ten. Intellectual Property Rights
1. The copyright of the material, arrangement, arrangement, typesetting, compilation of all the contents on this website, as well as the copyright of the text, pictures and other works created by this website, whether expressly or not, belongs to this website. No natural person, legal person or other organization may modify, publish, disseminate, participate in the dissemination, sale, production of derivative works or otherwise use in any way the whole or part of the contents of this website, including but not limited to company information, product information, without the written authorization or permission of this website. This website reserves the right to hold you liable.
2. No person can use this website to design, use all trade marks without authorization from this website. Other trademarks appearing on this website are owned by their respective owners.
3. All available information on this website is protected by law. This website respects and protects the intellectual property rights of others, and does not allow the publication or dissemination of any information or pictures that may infringe upon the rights of others without the explicit permission of the copyright, trademark or other exclusive rights holders. Otherwise, the perpetrator shall bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom.
Rights of Privacy
What Information Does This Website Collect From You?
1. Personal Information
2. We mainly collect your personal information when you register as a member on this website, including but not limited to your name, contact address, telephone, e-mail address, contact person, fax, and the information you publish through this website (including but not limited to company, products and business information, etc. You can modify the above part by login name and password.) The purpose of collecting this information is to implement the terms of service of this website, to provide you with the services we have promised, so that potential partners or our staff can contact you in a timely manner, to facilitate trade cooperation opportunities, or to resolve possible problems.
2. Implicit Information.
We also collect implicit information that can be used for reference or use by this website and its business partners. Such information comes from "user access records" and includes but is not limited to "Cookies" (access to Made in China requires you to accept "cookies"), "IP addresses", "browsed web pages" or other digital identifications, as well as information that non-member users are required to submit when using some of the services on this site. We collect this information in order to make our website interface more friendly to you, and to provide you with more targeted and effective services through comprehensive statistics and market analysis. Also it is necessary measures to prevent malicious attacks on the website.
3. Other Information
In order to provide you with more comprehensive, professional and meticulous services, this website in some areas will be established services through cooperation with third parties. When you choose to apply a third party service, you may need to provide some information to that third party, such as bank card information to an online payment institution.
How Does This Website Process the Collected Information?
1. We strictly protect users' privacy and relevant confidential information. This website does not divulge user information unless user approval or legal requirements.
2. The website has the right to provide users with relevant information in good faith in accordance with the following circumstances:
The information You authorize or agree to disclose.
The need to implement the terms of service of this website;
To protect the legitimate rights and interests or personal safety of this website, its users and the public.
When cooperating with a third party to provide users with better services. Buy the third party will be immediately prohibited from accessing the relevant information after the end of the cooperation.
Corresponding laws and regulations or when the government organizations’ request in accordance with legal procedures, the website will provide relevant information.
3. The company name, address, contact person, telephone and other information you provide for trade development needs will be listed directly or indirectly on the relevant pages of this website and made public to all users so that potential partners can contact you in a timely manner to facilitate the completion of trade cooperation. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully consider publishing any personal information in such public information.
At the same time, this website reserves the right to provide the results of comprehensive analysis of the relevant information submitted by you to the partners, but only comprehensive analysis results.
What Kind of Responsibility Do You and This Website Respectively in Protecting Privacy?
1. This website encourages users to maintain and update their personal information in order to keep it effective. You can get and modify your personal information at any time through your login name and password, and can modify or delete the relevant information at your own discretion.
2. We will try our best to ensure the stability and security of the information you submit on this website, but we will not bear the risk caused by the particularity of network transmission, nor will we make any kind of guarantee for it.
3. You should be careful with all the information you submit on this website, especially personal information. You shall understand and agree that no matter when you voluntarily disclose personal information, such information may be collected and used by others, thus causing the leakage of your personal information, this website is not liable.
4. Please keep your login name and password properly in order to ensure the safety, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the information. If the login name and password are endangered due to some reason, please contact us immediately. This website is not liable for any leakage of personal information, or any temporary shutdown caused by hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, government control, etc., which makes the network unable to function properly and causes personal information, login name, password leakage, loss, embezzlement, modification, etc.
Does the Website Share the Same Responsibilities to Protect Privacy for the External Links on The Website?
This website is not responsible for the privacy protection of other websites accessed through the links contained in this website. Before you provide personal information to these websites, please check their privacy policies.